1. Responsible for the development, design, test, trial production and mass production of new BMS related projects;
2. Responsible for the preparation of electronic hardware design and project development related technical documents;
3. Assist to complete the test and debugging of pack, ensure that the pack meets the design requirements and quality standards;
4. Assist in the selection and identification of electronic components or related materials;
5. Responsible for the compilation of relevant project data, including BOM, specifications, drawings, etc;
6. Assist in solving quality problems and customer complaints;
7. Perform temporary tasks assigned by superior.
1. Have BMS hardware technology capability;
2. Have the ability of team operation and interaction, listening and influencing others;
3. Have a strong sense of responsibility and mission;
4. Have the ability of target management and adjustment.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you as soon as possible, thank you!